It's no secret that the shelves of our stores are filled with products that contain toxic substances. Unfortunately, the use of such products negatively affects our health. The worst part is that we ourselves are to blame for this, buying for ourselves and our family sweet desserts, drinks, processed foods, cakes and chips.
The result of consuming such foods is stress and depression. If you also experience a similar condition, try to exclude processed foods from your diet that include chemicals.
Toxins damage the body gradually, with increasing effect. So, it's time to get down to business and cleanse your body of toxins and toxins. To begin with, protect yourself and your family from toxins that come from outside: through air and foods.
In addition, use effective methods to combat toxins. Your diet should consist of healthy foods that contain the necessary minerals and vitamins for the body. Garlic (and chives) are excellent sources of nutrients!
Unfortunately, the whole organism suffers from toxic overload, the risk of premature aging increases (cell damage and violation of its biochemical balance occur). In addition, toxins are an obstacle to the rapid healing of wounds. However, garlic helps in the fight against toxins. Thanks to this product, you can reduce stress. This article provides some tips on how to use garlic properly as a remedy for stress and depression.
- 1 Use garlic to treat upper respiratory infections. Garlic is effective for colds and flu - everyone knows. Thanks to the antibacterial and antiviral properties of garlic, this product helps to quickly deal with the manifestations of colds and even the flu virus. Due to alliin and allicin, which are contained in garlic, this plant has a strong antimicrobial and immunomodulating effect. In order to appreciate these benefits, you will need to consume garlic regularly, at least one clove per day.
- You can also use the green portion of garlic and its seeds. In addition, you can use garlic all year round, and if necessary, transplant several cloves.
- Garlic is added to various dishes or taken in the form of garlic capsules. Thanks to the use of garlic in this form, you can reduce nasal congestion if taken daily. Garlic capsules reduce mucus secretion, which is essential during an asthmatic attack.
- If you get the flu or a cold, eat half a clove of garlic or drink two garlic capsules. Repeat every two hours. So, you can minimize the effects of the common cold. Studies have shown that the symptoms of a cold are faster in those who take garlic during an illness.
- In addition, give your body enough sleep, eat healthy foods, try to reduce stress levels and stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Include in your diet Z.L.G.B.S .: Greens, onions (garlic), mushrooms, legumes and berries, seeds and nuts - Remember this combination of letters. Proper nutrition is an essential component of a healthy lifestyle. )
- 2 Eat garlic for heart health. According to studies, garlic is good for the heart and blood circulation. The polysulfides contained in garlic are converted into red hydrogen cells in the body into hydrogen sulfide, which reduces the tension in the walls of blood vessels. The composition of garlic also includes a substance that prevents platelet adhesion and reduces blood viscosity. In addition, the substances contained in garlic lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. . The antioxidants polyphenols found in garlic help reduce the risk of heart disease and strengthen the entire body.
- Allicin (C6H10OS2), found in garlic, dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure. Allicin is a primitive, but rather reliable mechanism of pest protection, which is produced by the synthesis of an enzyme such as alliinase and a specific amino acid alliin. This plays an important role in repairing damaged tissue. It is worth noting that alliinase cannot exist when acidity is lower than pH 3, therefore, allicin is not produced in the body when you eat fresh or powdered garlic.
- 3 Use garlic as an oncoprotector. Studies have shown that garlic can prevent changes in cells that can cause cancer. In addition, garlic affects tumor growth, and kills cancer cells. Garlic plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system. Therefore, it is an excellent cancer prevention.
- 4 Garlic contains numerous sulfur-containing compounds that activate liver enzymes responsible for flushing out toxins from the body. Garlic can increase the activity of enzymes that neutralize toxins and reduce the activity of enzymes that activate toxins in the intestines. Known as the "prebiotic", garlic helps the growth of "good" bacteria in the digestive system, and prevents diarrhea. Garlic also improves digestion and enhances the absorption of minerals and vitamins.
- Avoid things that could negatively affect your digestive system. Watch your digestive system, especially the health of the liver, which is responsible for flushing out toxins from the body. Poor functioning of the digestive system accelerates aging.
- Avoid artificial ingredients in foods, drinks, chemicals as much as possible.
- 5 Use garlic to improve your mood. Garlic is a great way to improve your mood when you feel depressed. Garlic can also reduce symptoms associated with insomnia, fatigue, and anxiety.
- 6 By consuming garlic, you can slow down the aging process. Garlic improves blood circulation, making you feel younger and stronger.
- 7 Use garlic for the prevention and treatment of fungal infections, garlic is one of the most powerful antifungal agents. Grind a clove of garlic and apply on a sore spot of skin. Do this every day until your condition improves.
- Use garlic to treat yeast infections. Eat a few raw cloves, or even a whole head of garlic every day.
Method 1 Dosage regimen and method of application
- 1 Take the recommended daily dose of garlic. Maryland Medical Center recommends consuming 2-4 grams of fresh garlic daily (one clove is approximately 1 gram), or 600 to 1200 mg of garlic extract, depending on age, dividing the total weight into doses. In addition, you can use the following forms: lyophilized tablets of garlic 200 mg, 2 tablets 3 times a day, liquid extract - 4 ml per day, tincture of garlic - 20 ml daily, garlic oil 0.03 - 12 ml, 3 times a day. You can take garlic for a long time. Garlic is safe for most people (According to research, garlic is recognized as a safe product). However, be careful, because garlic can cause serious harm in diseases of the stomach, liver and kidneys. Garlic is also contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. Also, use garlic with caution if you have a food allergy. Also pay attention to the following points:
- Take multivitamin complexes if your diet is not balanced. A good balance of vitamins such as folic acid, B12, B6, C and E helps the body use its natural detoxification system.
- Eat plenty of dark leafy vegetables: turnips, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, and sea kale. These vegetables improve liver function and accelerate the detoxification process.
- 2 Use a variety of spices, not just garlic. Eat spices to improve your health, as well as strengthen the body's defenses.
Eat spices (seeds, nuts, and roots) such as sesame seeds. Seeds are a form of life through which a new life can arise. Add seeds to salads, chicken, fish, vegetables, omelets, and so on. According to research, seeds can protect your heart and liver from the harmful effects of alcohol and other chemicals. In addition, nuts contain healthy oils that help lower cholesterol.
What are the benefits of garlic
The whole secret of garlic in sulfur compounds. They are responsible for the taste, aroma and beneficial properties. Substances are widely used to combat disorders of the cardiovascular system, cancer and other pathologies.
The maximum benefit of garlic can be obtained only by chopping it. This provokes the process of producing sulfenic acid. The process of acid production begins with the allocation of allicin in a chopped vegetable.
Garlic contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other beneficial substances. A particularly large number of vitamins B6 and C. Among the minerals, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, etc. can be distinguished.
Many throw out a head of garlic if it has sprouted. But this is a big mistake, since garlic is more saturated with antioxidants. Medicine has confirmed that garlic helps in the treatment of more than 150 diseases.
The most pronounced are the following properties of the vegetable:
- Strengthening the structure of the heart and blood vessels. It normalizes blood circulation, lowers the risk of blood clots, and lowers blood pressure.
- Anti-inflammatory effect. It acts as a prophylactic against osteoarthritis.
- Increased immunity. Protects the body from the harmful effects of bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi.
- Countering cell cancer. Alkylating and antimetabolic properties.
How to maximize the use and preserve the beneficial properties of garlic
To maintain the benefits of garlic, you should abandon its lengthy heat treatment. Before adding the vegetable to the product, which will be further fried or cooked, it should stand for up to 15 minutes at room temperature. Gradually, allicin is secreted from garlic, which is that therapeutic substance. If you throw a clove or chopped pieces of garlic into a frying pan immediately, it will not benefit.
You can boil or fry garlic for no more than 15 minutes. The longer it lends itself to heat treatment, the more useful properties it loses. Therefore, the best option is to eat raw vegetables.
How much can you cook or fry garlic
If the product is not amenable to heat treatment and stood for 15 minutes at room temperature, it will be most useful. But how quickly does a vegetable lose its properties?
- up to 15 min - weak losses,
- up to 30 min - average losses,
- up to 45 min - heavy losses,
- from 45 min - complete loss.
Therefore, it is better to eat raw garlic. It will prevent the development or help cure the following diseases:
- ARI and ARVI,
- airway inflammation
- high blood cholesterol,
- high blood sugar
- ear diseases
- problems with excessive secretion of bile,
- inflammation of the breast and many others.
Common homemade potion recipes
Everyone can choose a recipe for themselves. Even people who do not like the taste of garlic can prepare a remedy.
1 recipe: honey infusion
- 2 heads of garlic,
- up to 400 ml of honey.
- Peel the peel and make an incision on each tooth.
- Leave on the table for 15 minutes.
- Pour the garlic into a glass bowl that closes tightly.
- Pour the vegetable with organic honey.
- Seal tightly and insist up to 5 days in the dark.
The product is stored in the refrigerator. 2 cloves every day will be more than enough to heal the body.
2 recipe: spicy drink
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- quarter tsp lemon zest (optional)
- grated ginger root
- quarter tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 0.5 l of water.
- Boil and cool the water.
- On the cloves make incisions, leave on the table for 15 minutes.
- Stir all the ingredients.
- Pour with cooled water.
- Insist up to 5 minutes.
It is drunk at a time in small sips.
3 recipe: powerful infusion
- a glass of peeled garlic cloves
- 100 ml apple cider vinegar
- 100 ml liquid organic honey
- a pinch of black pepper powder.
- Using a food processor, grind the cloves. Leave on the table for 15 minutes.
- Stir vinegar and honey. Pour the mixture, previously placed in a glass container, garlic.
- Leave to insist for 30 days in the dark and cool.
- After a month, strain.
The infusion is stored in the refrigerator. Use once a day for 10-20 drops. Can be diluted with drinking water.
Make sure you have the healing properties of burning, but powerful garlic. Start with the first recipe, and gradually move on to the other two, so that your immunity will be envy as a result. And it will be very noticeable, and even soon!