Baking often contains saturated fats, refined sugar, and hundreds of calories per serving. If you like cakes but don’t want to eat empty calories, you can learn to replace the original ingredients with healthier ones. Replacing whole wheat flour, and sugar and fat with mashed fruit, you add nutrients to your diet and reduce the number of calories. Make this healthy red velvet cake or replace the ingredients in the cake you want to make. Learn how to make such a healthy cake.
Ingredients for Making a Healthy Cake
- Softened butter of the highest grade of 250 grams
- Carrots 2 pieces (large)
- Sugar 1.5 cups (cup capacity 200 grams)
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Sifted wheat flour 4 cups
- Vegetable oil for a baking sheet of 50 milliliters (on all cakes)
- Sour cream 35% fat 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
Inappropriate products? Choose a similar recipe from others!
- - You can add a pleasant spicy aroma to the dough by adding a pinch of cinnamon and 10 grams of vanilla sugar.
- - To prepare a cream, instead of sour cream, you can use liquid 25% cream.
- - The cream can be given a pleasant fruity aroma using various liquid essences, such as strawberry, cherry, vanilla, almond and many others.
- - During the preparation of the dough, you can replace the butter with high-quality butter margarine of at least 76% fat.
- - You can grind carrots using a blender or a manual meat grinder, you can also grate this useful vegetable on a fine grater.