Discord is a program for communication through voice communication or text messages. She liked the users for: stable work, the ability to create private or public servers (channels), an intuitive interface, support from developers.
With the release of each update, the situation “on the front” of fighting bugs and system errors improves. This has a positive effect on the popularity of the project, its quality indicators.
Discord Bots - a function created on the basis of artificial intelligence. Some teams are responsible for dialogue with the user, while others are aimed at finding information of interest, music.
How to add a bot to Discord
First, let's look at the procedure for adding a bot to Discord. By tradition, your attention step by step instructions:
- Define a virtual character.
- We go to the developer's site, click on the button to connect it.
- We go through authorization and give permission for all the actions required by the program.
- After installation, you need to log in to the bot environment, start the channel or server in Diskord.
- Check its performance.
Popular projects have their own web resources, and the distribution of such a program is freely available.
There are a considerable number of virtual assistants, among which the following stand out:
- Dyno - server bot setup for Diskord is performed using a convenient web-panel. Its tasks include: filtering incoming notifications from third-party applications, searching for music files or information, role management, using built-in algorithms to moderate the organizational structure,
- dabBot - the program specializes in interacting with music. She’s able to weed out unusable tracks, look for an alternative to them,
- Mee6 is a cute interactive creature that conducts a conversation with the participants of the channel or server in question. This is an indispensable assistant in developing teams for other bots in Diskord and administering a platform for communication. Has a pronounced "passion" for anime culture.
A variety of server wilderness
Let's look at the process of adding a music bot to Discord. For convenience, we structure the information in the form of step-by-step instructions:
- Follow the link above to the dabBot developers page.
- Click on the button Invite the bot, after which we indicate the server for the invitation.
- Confirm the action.
- Manually adjust the role for the virtual participant, using the built-in list of commands we regulate further activities.
A complete list of available commands is invoked using the expression . help.Suppose you want to listen to the radio. To display their list, enter . radio. And if you assign the name of the station to the command, then its playback will begin. Type to stop . stop.